Kooba is growing! We are currently looking to recruit a Frontend Developer to join our team in Berlin.
Somebody who helps us realise our clients’ ideas, working alongside the design and dev teams.
- You are able to write HTML5 / CSS3 without the use of a grid
- You are proficient with Photoshop / Sketch
- You are focused on delivering great user experiences, no matter the device or screen size
- You can work to tight deadlines and manage your own time
- You can and, crucially, want to work alongside designers, take and give direction and contribute to the process
- You have a good working knowledge of accessibility standards and a process for testing and QA
- Bonus points for familiarity with atomic design, user research and testing, design systems methodologies
- Above all, you are passionate about building the web, and keeping up to date with current trends and progressions simply because it’s something you love to do
- You must be fluent in both German & English
In return for your great work, we promise you:
- A beautiful working space
- The very best equipment
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Great music
- Excellent local lunch options
- The occasional beer
- Last but not least - an award-winning team of nice people, hungry for new ideas, collaborations and processes!
If you are interested, please send your CV and examples of your best work to Andi at email@example.com