We are expanding and growing our award winning UX/UI Design Team and we want to hear from you!
We are interested in speaking to Designers across all levels of experience.
Key areas of expertise:
- Demonstrates, articulates and teaches understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy.
- Demonstrates exceptional visual design skills
- Constructs complex, coherent and scalable UI systems. Articulates and teaches rationale behind those to colleagues across teams and clients in an accessible manner
- Considers the behaviour of their UI solutions across devices and strives to improve established patterns where possible
- Demonstrates a commitment to accessibility and usability in UI design.
- Teaches colleagues and clients about the importance of user-centred design
- Considers the implications their UI solutions have on front-end and back-end build, and the overall performance of the product. Strives to improve the overall performance of the product through their design decisions and consultations with colleagues
- Demonstrates capability of expanding and adapting established brand guidelines as part of the UI design process. Articulates their decisions to colleagues and clients, and provides a sound (user centred / research-based) rationale behind their decisions.
- Continually improves the structures behind UI design deliverables - naming conventions, file organisation, asset handling
- Begins every project by analysing UX Research data. Identifies gaps in data gathered during the UX Research phase and demonstrates capability to
- Leads project UX Research efforts, from planning to execution and interpretation of results
In return for your great work, we promise you:
- A beautiful working space
- The very best equipment
- Great Holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Great music
- Awesome local lunch options in Camden Street / Portobello Area
- The occasional beer
Last but not least - an award-winning team of nice people, hungry for new ideas, collaborations and processes!
If you are interested, please send your CV and examples of your best work to Ed at [email protected]