As a UX designer, you will collaborate with design and development teams, working on solutions to our clients’ problems, and crafting intuitive and memorable experiences for the users.
- you must be a strategic thinker, passionate about the users and their goals
- you have exceptional problem-solving skills
- you have experience conducting interviews and exercises with stakeholders and users
- you understand analytics data and can extract the value it holds
- you have experience in creating scenarios, personas, wireframes and flows for web-based projects
- you have excellent communication and presentation skills
- you have knowledge of responsive design patterns, usability and user-centred design best practices
- you are proficient in Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch
- You will collaborate with the client and our design and development teams on UX design throughout the life cycle of a project
- You will be creating UX deliverables – sitemaps, wireframes, user flows – to help the team and client understand projects and guide the design and build
- You will improve the designs based on feedback and data and aid UI designers in creating usable, intuitive and beautiful interfaces
In return for your great work, we promise you:
- A beautiful working space - both here in Dublin & Berlin
- The very best equipment
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited coffee & fresh fruit
- Great music
- Excellent local lunch options
- The occasional beer
- Last but not least - an award-winning team of nice people, hungry for new ideas, collaborations and processes!
If you are interested, please email us with examples of what you feel is your best work.