Kooba is growing! We are looking to recruit an Intern UX Designer. As a leading digital agency in Dublin, we are driven by the opportunity to transform businesses, brands, and people's lives with human-centred digital solutions.
Kooba has been rapidly growing, and we are now looking for a driven UX Design Intern to join our talented team in our Dublin office. As an agency grounded in metrics, we feel this role is key to the continued growth of the agency.
As a UX Design Intern at Kooba, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our experienced team of designers and contribute to developing cutting-edge digital experiences. This internship is designed to provide hands-on experience in user experience design, interaction design, and user research within an energetic, highly collaborative and fast-paced studio environment.
This role requires excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proactive nature.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, including surveys, usability testing, data analysis, and competitor analysis.
- Develop personas, user goals, and Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) to capture research findings.
- Contribute to user flows, information architecture, and wireframes to visualise design concepts and create intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create intuitive, user-friendly design solutions.
- Strong communication skills to convey design concepts effectively.
- Proficient in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD Creative Cloud, etc.
- Ability to analyse research and data for valuable design insights.
- Completed or pursuing a degree in UX design, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or related field. Relevant work experience is also considered viable.
- Portfolio showcasing UX design work and research methodologies.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Eagerness to learn and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends.
Nice to haves:
- Awareness of universal design to create inclusive, accessible digital experiences.
- Awareness of UX writing principles.
- Basic understanding and awareness of HTML and CSS
- Gain hands-on experience in a professional design studio.
- Learn from experienced Senior Designers.
- Contribute to real-world projects with mentorship from experienced UX designers.
- Networking opportunities within the design community.
- 3-month paid internship. A successful candidate will be offered a full-time junior position.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter outlining their interest and suitability for the role and any relevant experience. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org