Kooba is growing! We are looking to recruit a Senior Web Developer to join our team in Dublin or Berlin.
Working with professionalism, the Senior Web Developer will contribute to Kooba’s growth and culture and will include handling key development tasks and offering support to senior team members. We're looking for someone whose creativity and extreme attention is clear to see in everything they build.
You'll join a team of passionate colleagues who work hard to deliver the best results for our clients, and exceptional experiences for their users.
- Backend web developer role
- Building high-end websites that deliver an excellent user-experience
- Helping to define and safeguard coding standards and best practices within the agency
- Identifying the best new technologies to be adopted by the backend development team
- Working at one of the top digital agencies in Europe
Must Have Requirements
- Has at least 5 years of professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an agency environment
- ExpressionEngine & Craft CMS
- Wordpress development experience a plus
- Experience working with Headless CMS solutions a plus
- Strong experience building websites with PHP/Node.js/HTML/MySQL
- Linux, Apache/Nginx, and version control (Git, Subversion)
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Experience with REST API development & third party API integration
- Good working knowledge of Accessibility Standards
- Experience working with Web Security Standards
- Demonstrate a robust process for testing and QA
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with customers
- Someone who keeps up to date with current trends and technologies
In return for your great work, we promise you:
- A full time position in a small and passionate team of 25 award-winning creators and builders.
- A beautiful working space (in Berlin or Dublin) with the requirement to work onsite 2
- days a week
- The very best equipment
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- An environment where you are supported to develop your own talents and push your career forward, right from the day you start
- Great music
- Excellent local lunch options & the occasional beer and/or G&T
If you are interested - email us with your CV along with links of what you feel is your best work. We look forward to hearing from you.