Our aim is to be the leading digital agency in Europe and a senior position at Kooba is a key role to helping us achieve this. Developing the agency’s digital design capability through leadership and inventive concepts and ideas, the aim is to set our work apart from those of competitors. We want to stand out. We want to be different. And we always want to ensure the highest quality of work is produced.
Working with authority and professionalism, the Senior Designer will contribute to Kooba’s growth and culture and will include delegating tasks and offering feedback to team members, ensuring the highest quality of digital design work and displaying the expertise that has gone into the project.
- Owning the leading UX/UI design role in projects
- Overseeing the design aspects on projects, from kickoff workshop to launch; ensuring the following:
- Driving ideation and creating visually stunning user interfaces
- Translate our clients’ goals into beautiful digital designs that are build ready.
- Deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded
- Meticulous attention to detail and project scope & budget
- Take more of a lead role in the design team including mentoring junior designers and overlooking the outputs of the design team. Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team
- Identify improvements to be introduced to ensure the highest possible UX and UI design standards to improve collaboration with other departments across all projects. Promote and protect these standards within the design team.
Client Focused Responsibilities:
- Generating ideas and selling them into clients and other members of the team
- Continue to manage key client relationships & take a proactive lead in relation to the design SLA offering
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever solutions
- The foresight to put yourself in the shoes of the user.
- Meticulous attention to detail and project scope.
- A fearless and positive attitude.
- Continue to maintain and build client relationships.
- Reviewing your teams work to ensure high quality
- Encouraging others to share and explore their ideas
- Make suggested improvements and introduce processes where appropriate.
- Start to be involved in the hiring process for the design team where appropriate.
- Monitoring harvest projects for the junior designers on your team (ie harvest health check). And flagging any issues with management.
Key Measurements of success:
- Great work
- International recognition through awards
- Happy clients - reflecting in new work and SLA renewal
- A happy team - we want to create a great work environment!
- Team performance
- Projects delivered on time & on budget
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- commercial: 4 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19