We are currently seeking an innovative and dynamic Marketing and Account Executive to join our growing team. This position will be a key member of our growing marketing and account management team. Your goal will be to enhance the brand's visibility, strengthen customer loyalty and drive expansion.
In this position, your primary focus will be developing marketing strategies to enhance brand awareness and new client acquisition as well as working directly with current clients to enhance the digital partnership. This role requires a combination of strong marketing knowledge, excellent communication skills and a client-centric approach.
We are looking for an individual to take charge of the social media strategy with focuses on developing and managing engaging social media content, email marketing campaigns and maintaining brand consistency across various digital platforms. The ideal candidate should possess experience and a strong interest in content strategy, paid social advertising, PPC and SEO.
This market led position is coupled with account management in working directly with our clients to understand their goals and establish how Kooba can help them meet their core KPIs. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of key customer relationships.
What is in it for you?
Competitive salary + bonus scheme | Career progression opportunities | Hybrid position | Fantastic company culture
- Develop and maintain a Content Calendar for various social channels, including creating written content, overseeing the creation of image and video assets.
- Engage with users to cultivate a positive community experience.
- Assist the leadership team in crafting comprehensive brand, social strategies and website enhancements for the group.
- Monitor user-generated content across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Collaborate with the design team to generate and define assets for all social media platforms and website
- Craft compelling copy for social media posts, maintaining a consistent tone of voice aligned with the brand.
- Contribute to key website content including case studies and blogs.
- Analyse and report on the performance of both paid and organic content.
- Foster effective collaboration with internal teams to meet monthly requirements.
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Meeting with other team members to discuss clients’ project goals, progress and outcomes
- Reporting and recording all sales activities in a web-based CRM system
- Organising regular client meetings to ensure excellent customer service
- Collaborating with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver sales results.
- Uncovering and understanding a company’s needs and pain points.
- Explore ways to increase engagement and drive meaningful interactions.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, digital marketing, communications or another relevant field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organisational and time-management skills, adept at managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic, passionate and proactive
- Previous agency experience is advantageous.
- Proficiency in publishing content and engaging with users through various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Additional skills in content creation and copywriting are highly desirable.
- Familiarity with running paid social media campaigns and managing social advertising.
- Proficiency utilising a range of social media management tools, content creation software, analytics platforms, and digital advertising platforms such as Later, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Ads.
- Deep understanding of various social media platforms, their optimal strategies, and the latest trends.
- Possess a creative mindset, consistently generating innovative ideas for content creation.
We are seeking a candidate who embodies the essence of a digital native, equipped with strong communication skills prepared to shape the consumer journey as well as customer experience. This individual will excel at orchestrating and executing engaging and effective communications across various digital platforms. If you are passionate about connecting with audiences, creating captivating content, and driving customer success across marketing channels, we invite you to apply and join a great workplace where you can make a meaningful impact!