Kooba is growing! We are looking to recruit a Junior UX Designer. As a leading digital agency in Dublin, we are driven by the opportunity to transform businesses, brands, and people's lives with human-centered digital solutions.
Over the last two years, Kooba has been rapidly growing and we are now looking for a driven UX Designer to join our talented team in our Dublin office. As an agency grounded in metrics we feel this role is key to the continued growth of the agency.
This role requires excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proactive nature. Our ideal candidate would be an inspiration source for both designers and developers with their creative visions and be self-motivated to see projects through from ideation to completion.
The UX team in Kooba creates intuitive, engaging, user-centred experiences that people love. You will be working closely with the UI designers and development team to conceptualise, design, prototype, test and iterate digital solutions.
You will be digging deep into data to provide insight reports on a regular basis for our clients, with a fearless attitude to provide solutions and recommendations.
- 1+ years experience as a UX Designer (required)
- Experience creating wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity interactive prototypes using standard tools (Figma, Sketch)
- Understanding and experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Strong research skills
- Understand and shape clients brief based on their requirements and business objectives.
- Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, UI designs, and presentations that help the team to understand what to build.
- Proactively identify pain points and tackle UX problems for both new and existing clients.
- Create designs that are within scope and provide data led UX solutions.
- Make design recommendations grounded in research.
- Create, collaborate, and iterate mockups.
- Revise and improve design based on user testing and client feedback.
- Collaborate with UI Designers on best practice visual design solutions.
- Work closely with the UX & development team to ensure implementation of the best technological solutions.
- Document research findings and solicit feedback from stakeholders.
- Interpret quantitative and qualitative data analysis to understand design problems and suggest solutions.
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance